Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ahoy from the Luminiferous Æther!

Ahoy from the tranquil ocean that is the Luminiferous Æther! I would like to welcome you to "The Æther Oar" my blog dedicated to Victorian** Science Fiction Miniatures. Here I will transcribe a log of my misadventures in the minuscule.






**Now dear readers, before you get your Pantalettes in a twist I must forewarn you that when I say "Victorian" I also mean "early Edwardian", possibly "Steam Punk" and any other "thing I fancy."
In other words if I decide on a whim to write about playing a game scenario with the same premiss as the  Georges Méliès 1902 film A Trip to the Moon you shan't be able to stop me. So please do refrain from bawling at me if I am not a VSF purist. I do have other blogs to contain those other ventures but some time the lines do blur a little.  Thank you and Welcome Aboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment